We are offering the following pool chemicals at very special prices to eligible shareholders*
||Super 650 Chlorine 10kg
||Super 700 Chlorine 4kg
||Super 700 Chlorine 10kg
||Chlorine Concentrate 4kg
||Chlorine Concentrate 10kg
||Giant Chlorinating Tablets 200gm – 10pk
||Giant Chlorinating Tablets 200gm – 50pk
Attention Waterco Shareholders
The Waterco Shareholder Discount Scheme gives qualifying Waterco Limited shareholders the following discounts:
This discount is only available in Australia to Waterco shareholders with a single holding of at least 1000 ordinary class shares.
- 1. 36% discount off the list price (plus GST) on Waterco manufactured products
- 2. 25% discount off the list price (plus GST) on non-Waterco manufactured products
- 3. Special pricing on a select range of chemicals
Delivery service - shareholders can now elect to have their goods delivered to them. The following condition will apply:
- Goods and delivery fee must be prepaid.
- Delivery to metropolitan areas in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth: orders under $250 - $20 fee; orders over $250 - free delivery - delivery outside the above metropolitan areas - delivery fee, at cost, will be charged.
Benefits of a Shareholding in Waterco
Owning shares in a stable, quality company like Waterco is being part of our success. Now there is an added benefit for existing and new shareholders - a discount on purchases of quality Waterco products.
Four vouchers will be sent out to our existing qualifying shareholders each year with the final dividend cheque in December. Each voucher will be valid for a calendar quarter in the next year. New shareholders will receive their vouchers together with their Shareholding Notice.
Condition of Waterco’s Shareholder Discount Scheme
For further Shareholder discount product information or enquiries please contact
- Each voucher is redeemable once only.
- The company reserves the right to change or discontinue discounts at any time without notice.
- Corporate Shareholders may under common seal nominate one individual to receive the vouchers.
- Joint shareholders will receive one voucher in their joint names for use by either or both shareholders.
- To obtain this discount you must present your voucher to the Sales Representative at a Waterco branch prior to the transaction being processed.
- Waterco reserves the right to cancel a shareholder’s discount if these rules are not complied with or abused.
- The vouchers are not transferable. Waterco reserves the right to require proof of identity at the point of sale.
- To qualify you must have a minimum shareholding of 1000 ordinary class shares.
- There are special conditions for trade customers to enable them to benefit from the scheme.
- These conditions must be read with the other conditions set out on the voucher or on accompanying letters.